YPL stands for Young Professional living. As a YPL community we try to operate housing concepts at metropolitan places for young professionals. What is a Young professional? A young professional according to our standards is aged between 20-35. He or she is employee or entrepreneur with a steady monthly base income.
The FIZZ concept is based on the individual domain (The Apartment) and the co-living domain (The communal spaces). The apartments are fitted with the best materials and the communal spaces are state of the art spots, such as a library or a cinema. In the philosophy of YPL we belief in true hospitality. That means that the FIZZ tenants can expect great services from us!
For our new property “The FIZZ Cobana” in Rotterdam we are looking for an energetic and highly motivated Resident Manager who will build up the YPL philosophy at this property. The new resident manager will get the opportunity to be hands on in the development of the concept and is overall responsible for all services and facilities in and around the building.
You will be responsible for the ins and outs on your location within 4 main tasks:
· Facility Management; take care of the tidiness of the complex and the exterior of the apartments
· Sales and Marketing; facilitate guided tours, answering questions, be active on Social Media to attract new resident members and promote self-organized events etc. Shaping this new living concept towards a real young professional living brand
· Community builder; support and create a positive vibe among the tenants and the concepts
· Administration; manage the administration like deposits, reparation requests etc.
Profile of the candidate:
We are looking for someone who will fit the profile criteria of a FIZZ member. As a manager you need to be on the same level as all other members. You need to be a great communicator because you will be the first contact for the members. It is important to be creative and fun because you need to organize drinks and events now and then. We need an entrepreneurial thinker, because we want you to increase profit where possible. But the most important is that you need Hospitality in your DNA!
Other criteria will be:
- MBO 4 or Bachelor degree in Hospitality Management, Facility Management or Tourism management;
- Looking for your first or second fulltime job in your career as shift leader, duty manager, supervisor or assistent manager
- Affinity with the target group of students and young professionals
- Previous experience in direct client services e.g. internships
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language in verbal and written
- No 9 to 5 mentality! Willing to work whenever needed!
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and other computer programma’s
- Living in Rotterdam or surroundings;
- Available for 40 hours per week
If you are the ideal candidate for this position, you can sent your cv and motivation letter to:
For more information you can visit our websites: www.cobana010.nl and www.the-fizz.nl